The all new TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio gives you real time running information when you need and a built-in heart rate monitor so you can get more out of every run.Built-in Heart Rate Monitor
Get accurate heart rate information without the need for a separate chest strap.Train in your optimal Heart Rate Zone
Select a zone to match your training goal and always know whether you need to speed up or slow down.Real-time activity information
See real-time activity information at a glance. Track your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burnt as you run, cycle or swim.
Heart rate monitoring is the single most accurate means to understand how your body is responding to exercise.
Select a zone to match your training goal and always know whether you need to speed up or slow down.
For running and cycling you can train in one of five intensity zones:
5. Sprint: mostly used as part of interval training.
4. Speed: high tempo training to improve your speed and fitness.
3. Endure: moderate to high tempo training to improve your lung and heart capacity.
2. Fat Burn: moderate tempo training, great for weight loss.
1. Easy: easy tempo training, mostly used for warm-up and cool down.